vesrion of WebStart Lavirinto3d
is released. Special thanks to Marjan
(kraindol [at] gmail [dot] com).
On some systems the WebStart version will not remember your
user profile settings, highscores and option settings. In that case,
the better solution is to download
2008-11-09 We are proud to
announce You that Lavirinto3d
version 0.6.2 is released!!!
You can download it here.
Look at the screenshots here
or watch video here.
New version brings:
- Option menu added (it contains fullscreen on/off, window size/screen
resolution, music and sound volume options)
- Players ball is rolling (special thanks to Stevvan from www.sk.rs/forum for
very useful tips and tricks)
- Main menu scene bugs fixed
- Ingame lights is tuned up, so the scenes are now brighter
- Sphere map reflection on the player ball added
- All sprites cast a shadow on the table
- Changed some sound/music files which were in conflict with
Lavirinto3d is now totally free (as freedom) including the code and all
- Player profiles and high scores added
Lavirinto3d version 0.6.0 is here!!!
You can download it here. Here
are release notes.
Look at some new screenshots.
- Lavirinto3d is not my first game. It's predecessor is
Lavirinto (2d). You can learn more about this old game on www.zchira.110mb.com. About us
My name is Zoran
Cirkovic, and I am lead programer of this
project. You can contact me at zchira [at] yahoo [dot] com.
this mail to send me suggestions, or to inform me about sites
where Lavirinto is reviewed.
Few months ago Nenad
Novkovic (familijaa [at] yahoo [dot] com) joined me in
Lavirinto3d project as a programer.
From the begining Dejan
Ilijic is part of the team, and he is author of all music